Do you endure discontent with your life, thinking that there is nothing you can do to change it?
Do you Feel Stuck in your career, relationship, or a negative self-image?
Do you see yourself living the way you live now for the rest of your life and not having any regrets?
If you answered Yes to at least one of these questions – continue reading!
It Is Time for You to Stop Feeling Stuck and Change Your Life…because There Is No Life Rehearsal And Your Time Is Now!
Let’s get started!
1. You need to have Clarity about Where You Are Now and Where You Want to Be!!
These Important Questions below will allow you to analyze your Life situation and Start a Change Process in order for You To Own Your Life!
Here are the Questions to Ask Yourself:
You would need to make very important decisions that would Start the Process of Re-Inventing Your Life. Most likely they would not be the easy ones… And your Life would not turn around over night – so patience is warranted!
I suggest that you consider the following steps to bring necessary changes into your focus:
2. Create a Mental Check List for your Life as a whole: have a separate page for each category and use headers like: Personal Life, Health, Money, Professional Life, Social Life (Family and Friends), Community, etc. Feel free to be creative here. Then divide each page into 2 columns: “Works” and “Doesn’t Work”.
3. Stay Healthy: Exercise and Meditate every day for at least 10-20 minutes (preferably in a morning). Consider Yoga practice (get some Yoga DVD for starters) and Walking.
4. Create a Vision Board: make a picture collage the size of a large frame (can buy them at IKEA or Marshalls stores).
5. Surround yourself ONLY with People that Support, Inspire, and Assist you in your efforts to transform your life into one that “makes your heart sing”. Having a Success Coach might be very important if you want to be more effective and efficient.
6. Manage your “Shovel Holders”. Every time we want to change the course of our lives, we always encounter “shovel holders” – people (some of them may be family members or friends) that do not want us to change… for whatever reason. You need to “Face the Objections Before They Face You”.
You probably heard the expression “Your Perception Becomes Your Reality”. If you perceive your circumstances as unfair, feel victimized or “unlucky”, convinced that long distance relationship doesn’t work – you most likely will feel this and then will manifest it in your life…
On the other hand, if you see any circumstances in your Life as “Divine Intervention”, if you have Faith in G-d, in the Universal Law of Attraction, and believe that there is a reason for everything and that sometimes your misfortune or challenge can make you stronger and propel you to a new phase in your life – then you will be Positive and Patient, which, in turn, will help you Stop Feeling Stuck and Be Happy again.
You will exude positivity and higher energy vibration and this energy will attract like-minded people and great opportunities.
Remember, “Everything is Energy and Energy is Everything”?
Unfortunately, a lot of women suffer in silence and isolation, feel that they “are not good enough” to have a fulfilling life or that they don’t have a choice and have to continue with their present unhappy, unsatisfying life because they are loyal and responsible…
Let’s be clear here – being loyal and responsible is great and noble, but it doesn’t mean that you should sacrifice your life forever… Being True to Yourself IS being Responsible! Besides, women’s “prime time” is quite short… don’t waste it!
Ask yourself the following Questions:
It’s Not the Process that is scary, it is the Decision to Start the Changes that often is paralyzing…
You always have a Choice to Settle to “What is” OR “Take a Leap Of Faith”, Trust Your Guts and Change what is Not Working For You! But You have to Start by Identifying What is Not Working. And you Must Know Where You are Going!!
Stop Feeling Stuck –Change Your Life!
Love yourself enough to have a Meaningful Life that is aligned with your Values, Talents and Passions!
“Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional”.
To your Success and Exciting Life,
P.S. I would love to see how You deal with feelings of discontent, unhappiness, or fear of change… drop me a comment!!
Millen has a way of opening up conversations that not only make you feel safe to talk about money, but her questions have been so profound that they have made immediate shifts in my mindset and my circumstances have changed almost immediately too, including more money showing up, but more importantly, more and more opportunities. I have found new and inspired direction, and am feeling a lot more peaceful and excited about life in general. Millen offers so much value and a solid advice! She is a big picture thinker and it is infectious! Thank you, Millen, from the bottom of my heart and the top of my soul.
Millen Livis is a gift to humanity. Millen is very generous with her time and energy, sharing her vast life experiences and strengths, empowering me to become a better human being. Millen has impacted my life spiritually, emotionally, physically and financially, by her encouragement and clarity. I have not said, “Thank you!” enough.
Millen brings together an interesting mix of feminine wisdom, clear logic, assertiveness and humility in all of her interactions. With her warmth, intelligence, diverse experience and passion for ‘Dare to be the best you could be’ message, she inspires other women to reach for the goals they set for themselves.
Using laser like energy, Millen gives her full attention to your issue and stays with it until a satisfactory resolution or conclusion is reached. Open minded, yet direct and honest, Millen balances objectivity with compassion. It is a joy to work with her!
I would be honored to help you live your best life.
There’s no obligation. Only opportunity.
BEST THINGS come to those who seize the moment and make it their own!