Do you endure discontent with your life, thinking that there is nothing you can do to change it?
Do you Feel Stuck in your career, relationship, or a negative self-image?
Do you see yourself living the way you live now for the rest of your life and not having any regrets?
If you answered Yes to at least one of these questions – continue reading!
It Is Time for You to Stop Feeling Stuck and Change Your Life…because There Is No Life Rehearsal And Your Time Is Now!
Let’s get started!
1. You need to have Clarity about Where You Are Now and Where You Want to Be!!
These Important Questions below will allow you to analyze your Life situation and Start a Change Process in order for You To Own Your Life!
Here are the Questions to Ask Yourself:
You would need to make very important decisions that would Start the Process of Re-Inventing Your Life. Most likely they would not be the easy ones… And your Life would not turn around over night – so patience is warranted!
I suggest that you consider the following steps to bring necessary changes into your focus:
2. Create a Mental Check List for your Life as a whole: have a separate page for each category and use headers like: Personal Life, Health, Money, Professional Life, Social Life (Family and Friends), Community, etc. Feel free to be creative here. Then divide each page into 2 columns: “Works” and “Doesn’t Work”.
3. Stay Healthy: Exercise and Meditate every day for at least 10-20 minutes (preferably in a morning). Consider Yoga practice (get some Yoga DVD for starters) and Walking.
4. Create a Vision Board: make a picture collage the size of a large frame (can buy them at IKEA or Marshalls stores).
5. Surround yourself ONLY with People that Support, Inspire, and Assist you in your efforts to transform your life into one that “makes your heart sing”. Having a Success Coach might be very important if you want to be more effective and efficient.
6. Manage your “Shovel Holders”. Every time we want to change the course of our lives, we always encounter “shovel holders” – people (some of them may be family members or friends) that do not want us to change… for whatever reason. You need to “Face the Objections Before They Face You”.
You probably heard the expression “Your Perception Becomes Your Reality”. If you perceive your circumstances as unfair, feel victimized or “unlucky”, convinced that long distance relationship doesn’t work – you most likely will feel this and then will manifest it in your life…
On the other hand, if you see any circumstances in your Life as “Divine Intervention”, if you have Faith in G-d, in the Universal Law of Attraction, and believe that there is a reason for everything and that sometimes your misfortune or challenge can make you stronger and propel you to a new phase in your life – then you will be Positive and Patient, which, in turn, will help you Stop Feeling Stuck and Be Happy again.
You will exude positivity and higher energy vibration and this energy will attract like-minded people and great opportunities.
Remember, “Everything is Energy and Energy is Everything”?
Unfortunately, a lot of women suffer in silence and isolation, feel that they “are not good enough” to have a fulfilling life or that they don’t have a choice and have to continue with their present unhappy, unsatisfying life because they are loyal and responsible…
Let’s be clear here – being loyal and responsible is great and noble, but it doesn’t mean that you should sacrifice your life forever… Being True to Yourself IS being Responsible! Besides, women’s “prime time” is quite short… don’t waste it!
Ask yourself the following Questions:
It’s Not the Process that is scary, it is the Decision to Start the Changes that often is paralyzing…
You always have a Choice to Settle to “What is” OR “Take a Leap Of Faith”, Trust Your Guts and Change what is Not Working For You! But You have to Start by Identifying What is Not Working. And you Must Know Where You are Going!!
Stop Feeling Stuck –Change Your Life!
Love yourself enough to have a Meaningful Life that is aligned with your Values, Talents and Passions!
“Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional”.
To your Success and Exciting Life,
P.S. I would love to see how You deal with feelings of discontent, unhappiness, or fear of change… drop me a comment!!
Millen is a Wealth architect and Financial Independence Coach, entrepreneur, and a bestselling author. Being a Possibilities' Catalyst, she uses her intuition, business, and investment expertise to support entrepreneurial women (like you) who want to master their money, live their purpose achieve financial prosperity and freedom. With her physics and business education, corporate and entrepreneurial experience, money management know-how, mindfulness practices and transformational coaching skills, Millen has a unique ability to guide and support clients in achieving extraordinary success in their lives.
To Diversify OR NOT to Diversify PART 2: the Danger of Over Diversification and How to Avoid It
Wealth Building Mini-class series: To Diversify or Not Diversify? Part 1: 3 Benefits of Having Diversified Investment Portfolio
How to Have Successful Money Dates: 4 Guidelines for the Best Outcome
13 Money Lessons your Kids are NOT TAUGHT in Schools.