I know you’ve been hearing about Money Mindset a lot, so this is NOT ABOUT THAT!
Do you want to achieve financial success in your life?
I know, it was a rhetorical question… LOL But seriously, it’s not that complicated!
Here are some of the strategic wealth creation rules I use in my wealth coaching:
1. Write your Wealth Plan: Think BIG, start where you are, adjust every couple of years
2. Don’t lose money (be alert and exercise prudence).
3. Don’t spend more than you make (if you have dug yourself into a hole – stop digging!).
4. Don’t take risk that make you lose sleep (don’t rush into any get-rich-quick schemes!).
5. Become a little richer every day/week/month/year (develop a wealth growth pattern).
6. Cultivate and maintain discipline with your wealth creation efforts.
7. Start a business by offering in-demand products or services.
8. Take imperfect action, get inspired by your vision, lead from a place of service, not ego.
You may perceive these rules as symbolic, obvious or unrealistic. But what would happen if you internalize and apply them instead? In order to successfully grow and manage your wealth, create a structure and discipline to maintain it.
Many people chase wealth and want to become rich yesterday. They get caught up in the ‘get rich overnight la-la’ land and end up disappointed or, worse yet, financially ruined. Real wealth and lasting financial freedom requires developing Abundance Mindset, Time, Skills, Patience and Perseverance.
When you drive a car from point A to point B, you know it takes time to get to point B. You accept the fact that distance and time are aspects of travel. While you may wonder what will happen on the road, you believe in your ability to reach point B.
Although you may encounter a delay or two, don’t let discouragement enter your mind.
Accept the effort that this journey requires and continue moving toward your destination with confidence and calm.
Do you have questions about your particular financial situation? Join me for more in-depth money and wealth conversations here: TheSoulfulAbundantandEntrepreneurialWomen
In the meantime, Think and Live Wealthy!
Millen is a Wealth architect and Financial Independence Coach, entrepreneur, and a bestselling author. Being a Possibilities' Catalyst, she uses her intuition, business, and investment expertise to support entrepreneurial women (like you) who want to master their money, live their purpose achieve financial prosperity and freedom. With her physics and business education, corporate and entrepreneurial experience, money management know-how, mindfulness practices and transformational coaching skills, Millen has a unique ability to guide and support clients in achieving extraordinary success in their lives.
7 Steps to Regain Control Over Your Money: Step #7 Be strategic with your money28 Feb, 2019
7 Steps to Regain Control Over Your Money: Step 6 – Shop Smart14 Feb, 2019
7 Steps to Regain Control Over Your Money: Step #5: Pay Yourself First09 Feb, 2019
7 Keys to Regain Control Over Your Money: Key #4 Track your money and identify the leaks in your cash flow